The original AXIS® knife gets a cool new suit for its 15th birthday. Features a Twist Damasteel modified clip-point blade which has more of a raindrop pattern to it than a ladder style. The handle is made of tough, lightweight carbon fiber with beautiful blue C-Tek inlays and blue anodized barrel spacers. This flow-through design makes it easy to blow the pocket lint out of your knife when it's been carried for more than one day.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- Twist Damasteel blade
- Carbon fiber handles with blue C-Tek inlay and anodized blue barrel spacer
- Full stainless steel liners and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.90"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.500"
- Blade Material: Twist Damasteel
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point
- Weight: 4.34 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Black, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.80"
- Closed Length: 4.90"
- Class: Gold
- Made in USA