This 781 Anthem model has a bronze titanium handle and a satin finished blade made from premium CPM-20CV stainless steel.
The 781 Anthem represents Benchmade's first ever single piece titanium AXIS lock knife. This integral titanium handle offers a rock solid feel in hand with a cheveron patterned texture for improved grip performance. Premium CPM-20CV stainless steel provides an ultra-tough blade for maximized edge retention. It's outfitted with a tip-up titanium pocket clip that is reversible for left or right-hand carry. Cue up an everyday carry hit with the Benchmade Anthem.
- AXIS lock
- Drop point blade
- CPM-20CV premium stainless steel blade (59-61HRC)
- Chevron patterned, weathered bronze anodized, single piece billet integral titanium handle
- Reversible chevron patterned tip-up titanium clip
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.112"
- Handle Thickness: 0.43"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 3.66 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Chevron Patterned Titanium, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.06"
- Closed Length: 4.56"
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA