As if six tools weren't enough, Benchmade has taken their Aller one step further. The Patrick Famin and Eric Demongivert designed 381 Aller Fumee incorporates a 56 ring gauge cut-out window in the Richlite handle, turning this popular friction folder into a multi-purpose cigar cutter. The CPM-S30V guillotine blade profile is modified to provide a clean cut without sacrificing standard performance features. Features on this friction folder include a Wharncliffe blade, screwdriver/pry tip, micro bit slot, a custom pocket/money clip, bottle opener, and lanyard/key-ring hole. Legal to carry almost anywhere and useful wherever your travels take you.
- Custom designed reversible and removable money clip
- Chocolate/Brown/Red layered Richlite handle
- 56 Ring gauge cigar cutter, bottle opener, screwdriver/pry tip and micro bit slot
- Blade Length: 1.60"
- Closed Length: 3.30"
- Overall Length: 4.48"
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe (Guillotine), Satin
- Handle Material: Chocolate/Brown/Red Layered Richlite
- Handle Thickness: 0.38"
- Clip: Custom, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: Friction
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime
- Designers: Patrick Famin and Eric Demongivert
- Weight: 1.60 oz.