The 15031-1 North Fork folder is an excellent hunting tool, hence its inclusion in Benchmade's Hunt line of knives. The excellent CPM-S30V steel drop point blade and contoured black/gray G-10 scales make this an extremely capable knife. The North Fork folding knife also harnesses the reliable and easy to use AXIS lock. Ambidextrous operation is also seen in the reversible tip-up carry pocket clip.
While the North Fork 15031 folder is designed specifically for hunters, it is also an adept everyday carry knife that you'll be proud to have in your pocket.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Contoured G10 handles
- Stainless steel liners with reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.530"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop- Point
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.87"
- Closed Length: 3.90"
- Class: Blue
- Weight: 3.04 oz.
- Made in USA