The Warren Osborne designed Benchmade 943 is a popular knife for good reason. It's a comfortable everyday carry knife with its slim design, great ergonomics and lightweight. The 943BK has an S30V steel blade with a plain edge and a BK1 black finish. The black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle has 410 stainless steel liners and a blue titanium spacer on the handle back with custom ridges. The AXIS lock and reversible pocket clip make the knife usable for right and left handers.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Straight clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handles with 410 stainless steel liners, color anodized titanium back spacer and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Handle Thickness: 0.410"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 2.90 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.87"
- Closed Length: 4.47"
- Class: Blue
- Made in USA