This Griptilian model is built with a black handle and a satin finished tanto blade.
The Benchmade Griptilian is a no-nonsense daily carry knife that features strong and lightweight textured Noryl GTX handles. Double 420J stainless liners add strength and durability to the handle design. The AXIS lock mechanism makes the knife easy to open and easy to close for right and left handers. This model is outfitted with a drop point blade in a black finish with a serrated cutting edge and dual ambidextrous thumb studs. Item includes a reversible stainless steel pocket clip for left or right side tip-up carry.
- Ambidextrous Thumb-Stud Opener
- Lightweight G10 Handle
- Drop Point Blade Shape
- Multiple Configurations Available
- Country of Origin: USA
- AXIS A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100-percent ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar which rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spanning the liners and positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped, tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened. Two omega style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar it's inertia to engage the knife tang, and as a result the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar itself.
- Blade Length: 2.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: 551 Modified Drop-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 2.90 oz.
- Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.78"
- Closed Length: 3.87"
- Handle Thickness: 0.55"
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA