Every element of the Hunt line knives has been scrutinized and tested to create the best user experience possible. This premium line of hunting knives feature CPM-S30V steel for excellent corrosion resistant, edge retention, and durabilty. A choice of Dymondwood® or contoured G10 is available to fit your preference; both materials are more than capable of taking on the elements while providing a comfortable interface.
This 15001-1 Saddle Mountain Skinner fixed blade knife has a layered black/gray G10 handle and includes a Kydex sheath.
- Modified clip-point blade
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Contoured G10 handle
- Form fit Kydex® sheath with reversible belt loop
- Blade Length: 4.17"
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Handle Thickness: 0.580"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point
- Overall Length: 8.73"
- Sheath Material: Molded Kydex
- Class: Blue
- Weight: 4.09 oz.
- Made in USA