Shane Sibert's original MPR has been reinvented in a microformat. This monolock flipper, with its stout 0.124" thick, sub-2" blade, is capable of nearly any task. A melding of titanium, 20CV steel, and custom hardware, this knife brings big style and functionality to this Micro Pocket Rocket (mPR).
Since 1994, Shane Sibert's goal has been to design and create unique knives that evoke pride of ownership while at the same time perform tasks and challenges with exceptional ease. A lifelong avid backpacker, Shane draws inspiration from hiking throughout the Pacific Northwest's vast wilderness. He's an occasional practitioner of martial arts and enjoys scuba diving in Oregon's chilly waters.
- Blade Length: 1.87" (4.75 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.150 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.83" (12.27 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.45" (11.43 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Monolock (Frame Lock)
- Designer: Shane Sibert
- Weight: 3.52 oz. (99.7 g)
- Made in the USA