The Inkosi is a family of folding knives that will claim the position of Chief alongside the iconic Sebenza. The Inkosi features sandblasted handles, a tumbled finish drop point blade, titanium hardware and exterior accents in the Reeve signature anodized blue. Build with handcrafted care at a production level, the Inkosi continues to push the characteristics of the Integral Lock, blade strength, pivot and lock tolerances as well as overall ergonomics.
A carefully developed hollow grind, strengthened pivot and sturdy lock up were the starting points for the family of Inkosi folding knives. While challenging the standards of the Integral Lock, the Inkosi is the most overbuilt knife of its kind, a true testament of strength. Using a ceramic ball as an interface for the lock bar to the blade tang, it ensures a lifetime of consistent lock up.
This is the first time Chris Reeve Knives has been able to use twin, oversized washers with an Integral Lock. The washer diameter is wider than the blade securing zero sideways play. With larger lubrication holes there is even less surface area of friction.
With their Large Hollow Grind technology, they use a shallow radius to add more strength to the blade, making it halfway between a flat grind and their standard hollow grind.
- At 97 RC, the strength of the ceramic ball end lock provides a lifetime consistent lockup
- Mounted Pocket Clip rests on the back face, eliminating the possibility of pressure on the lockbar and provides a more ergonomic grip
- Twin oversized Phosphor-bronze washers
- Blade Length: 3.6" (91 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.8" (122 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.4" (213 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3.6 mm)
- Blade Material: Crucible S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 RC
- Handle Material: 6A14V Titanium with Natural Canvas Micarta Inlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.15" (3.8 mm)
- Weight: 4.96 oz. (140 g)
- Made in USA