Available in both Manual (this model) and Automatic variations, both Medusas rides on GTC race bearings for the smoothest, fastest action possible. The Medusa will be the workhorse you're looking for and is sure to outperform whatever task it's up against.
- Blade Length: 3.05"
- Cutting Edge: 3.125"
- Closed Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 7.625"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Battle Black DLC
- Handle Material: Blizzard Worn Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.59"
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: GTC Race Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione Jr.
- Made in the USA