The copper Natrix now comes in small, medium, and large. With its 3.25-inch drop-point blade, this medium-sized Natrix makes a perfect EDC and offers solid performance. The blade is D2 blade steel, a high-carbon tool steel that’s highly wear-resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The denser-than-steel copper handle gives the knife has some heft, but it still comes in under five ounces. Over time, the copper will take on a patina, making each copper Natrix unique. Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed. A decorative pivot and backspacer add embellishment.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Deep Carry
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.3" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Copper
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up Deep Carry
- Weight: 4.9 oz. (141 g)
- Made in China