With its machined handle and integrated backspacer, the Launch 7, designed by Tim Galyean, has an industrial look that takes it out of the ordinary — way out of the ordinary.
With a long 3.75" clip point blade of CPM-154, the Launch 7 offers a long, lean profile. The steel is the powdered metallurgy version of the popular 154CM knife steel. This version offers improved toughness, grindability, and polishability as well as providing excellent corrosion resistance and edge retention. The handle is highly sculpted for an attention-grabbing look. Machined contours on both handle top and bottom give the Launch 7 its modern, industrial aesthetic as well as ensuring a solid grip. The backspacer is fully integrated into the handle, adding to the Launch 7’s solid feel and great look. The handle is built of aluminum for lighter weight and is anodized in gray, making it stand out from the rest of the Kershaw automatic line.
The Launch 7 opens with a push of a button and the blade locks into place, ready for use. To release the lock, push the button again and fold the blade back into the handle. The pocket clip is left/right reversible for convenient pocket carry.
- Push-button Lock: It locks the blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Made In The USA: When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.0" (12.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.6" (22 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Gray Anodized Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (91g)
- Designer: Tim Galyean
- Made in the USA