The 4300-1 CLA (Composite Lite Auto) by Benchmade is an extremely lightweight automatic folder weighing in at only 3.47 oz. Depress the button and the blade fires into the open, locked position.
The 4300-1 AUTO CLA features a 154CM stainless steel blade and milled black/green layered G10 handles. 154CM is an American-made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality. The drop-point blade has a slow convex-curved drop in the point which characterizes a drop-point blade. This blade format lowers the point for control but adds strength to the tip. It is a very popular blade shape and is a great all-around blade format.
- Mechanism: Push-button automatic with safety
- Blade Style: Drop-point
- Blade Steel: 154CM stainless steel (58-61 HRC)
- Handle: Green and Black contoured G10
- Extra: Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.40" (8.64 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.90 mm)
- Open: 7.85" (19.94 cm)
- Closed: 4.45" (11.30 cm)
- Weight: 3.47 oz. (98.37 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.49" (12.45 mm)
- Made in USA